• Programme for Christian-Muslim Relations in Africa
(PROCMURA) (interfaith work)
• World Student Christian Federation, Africa Region
(ecumenical student movement)
• Evangelical Congregational Church of Angola
• Department of Social Assistance Projects – Evangelical
Church of Angola (development organization)
• All Africa Conference of Churches (ecumenical organization)
• Department of Service to Palestinian Refugees* (
humanitarian relief, food security, health care, refugee rights)
• Ecumenical HIV/AIDS Initiative to Assist African Churches
• Mindolo Ecumenical Foundation (pan-African ecumenical
• Organization of African Instituted Churches (council of
Indigenous African Churches)*
African and Middle Eastern
Mission & Service Partners 2017
30 partners in 8 countries
In Africa and the Middle East the United Church works with Mission & Service partners on urgent issues affecting
people’s daily lives. Priorities are sustainable livelihoods, community access to food and markets, and the right of
communities to determine what food to grow locally and how, as well as access to land and safe water in the context
of land grabbing, issues of resource extraction, such as mining, and working for justice and peace.
The Morogoro Women’s Training Centre helps women develop knowledge, skills, and confidence so they can lead the
social and economic development of their families, communities, and country. Here, women learn nutritional skills.
Launched in 1979, the centre is a project of the Christian Council of Tanzania, which is supported by Mission & Service.
Most of the women who come to the centre are from rural areas and they take their experience and what they learn home
to share with their communities.